The Super Bowl is the biggest annual spectacle in sports, viewed by millions worldwide. Super Bowl wagers range from simple bets on who will win and by how much to complex bets about game action and individual achievement to exotic bets on celebrities and songs.
Who will be in the Super Bowl?
The favorites entering the playoffs were well split between those teams that led the league in offense, like the top-seeded Baltimore Ravens and the Kansas City Chiefs, and those that lead in defense, like the reigning champion New England Patriots and the San Francisco 49ers. Both the Ravens and Patriots were dispatched in their first games; the Chiefs prevailed in the AFC, beating the Texans and the Titans, while the 49ers prevailed in the NFC, defeating the Vikings and the Packers.
Super Bowl Betting Sites
Super Bowl Betting Tips
Who will reign victorious? Well, that’s what we are going to speculate.
When betting on the Super Bowl, there is no such thing as too much information, whether it comes via Super Bowl betting tips or from blogs and expert opinion.
NFL Match Predictions & Betting Odds
In such a massive game for each team, any little discrepancy, injury or issue could make the difference, not only to the result but your bet too! Research is key if you are looking to make an early bet on the potential Super Bowl winners.
Using reliable sources such as the tipsters found on OnlineSportBetting.ca can give players an edge in the “futures” market, when making early Super Bowl Bets, with more favourable odds usually given, before a kick or throw has been made at the start of the season.
Betting Options for the Super Bowl
A variety of Betting Options for the Super Bowl allow you to choose the wagers that best suit your style.
- A Moneyline bet is a bet on which team wins the Super Bowl outright, and what happens to your $100. If the moneyline on a team is a negative number, that is how much you must wager in order to win $100. If the line is a positive number, that is how much you win by wagering $100.
- Betting the Point Spread allows you to bet on the outcome of the game by the predicted score differential, not just the winner or loser. A favorite team, signified by a negative number, must win by at least that many points for you to win your wager. An underdog, signified by a positive number, must win the game outright lose the game by fewer than those points for you to win your wager.
- A Totals bet is also referred to as an over/under bet. A betting line of the total points to be scored in the game is set. Your wager is that the total score of that game will be either over or under that figure.
- Parlay betting offers the opportunity to bet on two or more things both happening. You can parlay on the moneyline and the total, for example, and win a larger amount that betting those two outcomes separately.
- A Teaser bet is a type of parlay that changes the point spread on the individual pieces of the parlay by a predetermined amount. Teasing a parlay makes it easier to win, but pays out less.
- Prop Bets, or propositions, are bets placed on something other than the score of the game. Props could be bet on the number of touchdowns a favorite player will score or whether the coin toss lands on heads or tails.
Super Bowl Live Betting
A fairly recent addition to the wagering landscape is Super Bowl Live Betting. As the game progresses and scores change, the odds of outcome of the game and of gaming propositions also change. With Live Betting, you can place additional bets during the game based on what has already happened and how you guess that will affect what will happen.
Super Bowl Live Streaming
The easiest way to watch the Super Bowl is through live streaming on the DAZN app (pronounced “Da Zone”). DAZN has exclusive live streaming rights to the Super Bowl and to all NFL games; they can be streamed on your smartphone or tablet, game console, computer, or on your television through a third-party content device (Roku, Amazon FireStick, Apple TV, Xbox, PlayStation, etc). DAZN’s interface is easy to use and they offer a high quality feed. In addition to NFL football, DAZN subscribers can live stream or watch from archive hundreds of other options, including boxing and MMA matches, KHL hockey, and UEFA and Serie A and B soccer.