The San Francisco 49ers (13-3) meet the Minnesota Vikings (11-6) in the NFC divisional play-offs at Levi’s Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
49ers Form & Stats
San Francisco finished the regular season with the best record in the NFC at 13-3, which gave them a first-round bye in the post-season play-offs.
During the regular season…
- QB Jimmy Garoppolo threw for 3,978 yards, 27 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- Raheem Mostert led the way in rushing 772 yards and 8 touchdowns.
- George Kittle led the receivers with 1,053 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- The lead tackler was Fred Warner with 118.
Vikings Form & Stats
The Vikings qualified for this game with a 26-20 victory on the road against the New Orleans Saints 26-20 in overtime in their wildcard match-up. (Highlights video below)
Over the course of the regular season…
- Kirk Cousins threw for 3,603 yards, 26 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
- Dalvin Cook led the rushers with 1,135 yards and 13 touchdowns
- Stefon Diggs was the leading receiver with 1,130 yards and 6 touchdowns
- Erik Kendricks led the way in tackles with 110.
San Francisco 49ers vs Minnesota Vikings Betting Lines & Prediction
Looking at NFL Playoff predictions for this game, the San Francisco’s defense was key to their success over the course of the regular season and with home-field advantage they should win this. However, there’s enough about the Minnesota offense to suggest that they can keep this tight, so they are the tips on the Point Spread.
On the Point Spread, the Vikings +7.0 can be backed at odds of -105 (1.95) with Sports Interaction.