The Philadelphia Eagles (9-7) and the Seattle Seahawks (11-5) clash in an NFC wildcard decider at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday.
Philadelphia Eagles Stats
Philadelphia ended the regular season with a 34-17 win over the New York Giants to win the NFC East title and a play-off spot. It was a victory earned without a number of missing players through injury.
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 4,039 yards, 27 touchdowns and 7 interceptions for Philly
- Miles Sanders leads in rushing with 818 yards and 3 touchdowns
- Zach Ertz leads the receiving with 916 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Malcolm Jenkins has led the way in tackles with 81
Seattle Seahawks Stats
Seattle ended the regular season with a defeat, as they went down to a tough 26-21 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 4,110 yards and 31 touchdowns and 5 interceptions over the regular season
- Chris Carson led the rushing with 1,230 yards and 7 touchdowns
- Tyler Lockett led the receivers with 1,057 yards and 8 touchdowns
- DK Metcalf has 900 yards and 7 touchdowns. Bobby Wagner heads the tackling with 159
Eagles vs Seahawks Betting Lines & Prediction
As for NFL Playoffs predictions, Seattle were given a tough game against San Francisco last week, but the injuries in the Philadelphia squad could prove more decisive here, so it’s Seattle who get the nod as our NFL betting tip here.
NFL Playoff Prediction: Money Line – Seattle Seahawks to Win @ -130 (1.76) with bet365