Calgary Stampeders and Edmonton Eskimos meet on Saturday evening (August 3) in CFL gridiron action at McMahon Stadium in Calgary.
Calgary Stampeders Stats
- The Stampeders have won four of their six games in the season to date.
- Bo Levi Mitchell has completed 63% of his passes for 527 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions.
- So far this season, Levi Mitchell and Nick Arbuckle have combined for 1,811 passing yards and eight touchdowns.
- Reggie Begelton and Eric Rogers have combined for 726 receiving yards and five touchdowns, while Markeith Ambles has 26 receptions.
Edmonton Eskimos Stats
- Like their opponents, the Eskimos have also won four of their six CFL games so far in the current season.
- Trevor Harris has completed 71.4% of his passes for 1,931 yards, eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Harris has three or more touchdown passes in five of his last nine games.
- Ricky Collins and Greg Ellingson have combined for 934 receiving yards and two touchdowns, while Kenny Stafford has 26 receptions.
Calgary Stampeders vs Edmonton Eskimos Betting Lines & Picks
Looking at CFL betting predictions for this game, home advantage tends to count for a lot when these two teams meet of late, with seven of the last nine meetings between the Edmonton Eskimos and Calgary Stampeders going the way of the hosts.
Current form also favours the Stampeders, who have won four of their last five games, while the Eskimos have split their last four.
With home field advantage it’s difficult to go against the Stampeders here with a Point Spread of +1 and their line at -113 (1.88) with Sports Interaction.
The Eskimos -1 can be backed at odds of -107 (1.93), also at Sports Interaction. The Stampeders are the tips as a result.
CFL Betting Pick: Point Spread – Calgary Stampeders +1 @ -113 (1.88) with Sports Interaction